We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sweet cherry is a very photogenic berry! It can be yellow, red, and almost black. Cherry in the photo already makes you want to eat it and more!
In addition to the fact that this berry is tasty, juicy and aromatic, it turns out to be also very useful. The value of this fruit crop also lies in the fact that cherries ripen early, in some climatic zones already in May, which makes it possible to feast on it with the benefit of the body after winter avitaminosis.
Cherry fruits contain about 11.5% sugars and a small amount of organic acids. The abundance of vitamins and minerals in cherries is admirable! Here and vitamins of groups A, B, C, P, niacin, and phosphorus, calcium, iron.
In addition to the dessert function, sweet cherries also have medicinal properties.
- helps to improve blood circulation;
- improves the activity of the liver and kidneys;
- stimulates the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, improves the condition of colitis, intestinal atony, spasms;
- relieves pain in diseases of the musculoskeletal system: gout, rheumatism, arthritis;
- improves appetite;
- does not cause irritation of the gastric mucosa in people suffering from gastritis with high acidity, as it contains a small amount of organic acids;
- due to its high iron content, it is recommended for people with problems of anemia and anemia.
Thus, the benefits of sweet cherries cannot be denied! Let the cherry in the photo make you want to feast on it!