We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On the picture sweet cherry so attractive that it is difficult not to identify her. She seems unrealistically large. In practice, the dimensions are really impressive - it can be up to 2 cm in diameter.
Large-fruited sweet cherry - description
The time of its ripening is approaching. If the cultivation did not use nitrates, etc. - it will be a useful and positive product. Also, large-fruited cherry has a normal growth rate. Cherry takes root quite successfully in Middle Polse, although not every variety will grow. What is known about this variety?
- The variety was bred by the Melitopol Institute of Irrigated Horticulture as a result of series pollination by V. Chkalov, Elton and Zhabule;
- A large area of distribution is in Ukraine;
- The fruits belong to the average ripening period, that is, the II decade of June, their purpose is recognized as universal;
- The yield is recognized as regular and high;
- The variety has growth characteristics - the tree is characterized as large, as well as rapidly growing, it has a broad-shaped crown of medium density. When does fruiting occur? In 4-5 years;
- The fruits are very large. By weight, they reach 9-10 g, they are dark red, wide-rounded in shape, they have dark red flesh, gristly, its taste is considered dessert. At the tasting, the score was the highest. The juice is dark red. There is a bone - it is also large;
- Flowering occurs in the middle;
- There are recommended pollinators - among them Surprise, Oratovsky.
Here is the characteristic of the variety. Also, large-fruited cherry is characterized by high winter hardiness, but it is susceptible to disease. So the large-fruited cherry is characterized.